Thursday, September 08, 2005

Either do or not do, there is no maybe do

I'm finally getting used to my school schedule. Not that it isn't still kicking my ass most days, I just don't feel so overwhelmed. That's a tricky spot for me, to not feel like I'm drowning in my own life. Still haven't found the space to work on anything much, just some more notes on Xrox. James has got me inspired with that. As much as I hate when we takes on another project, his thoughts on the Land of Hof is giving me a serious wood. Hopefully, Saturday I can get at least the next two pages of Xrox 2 layouts to him. They've been thumbnailed. It shouldn't take much.
Once I get that done I might just start some sketches for my slashdotpop line.
I'm suppossed to meet with John on Monday to layout his book. Guess I'd better decide now if that's going to happen and make it happen.

3 Comments:

Blogger C. Clark-Praxis said...

Um, thanks..... >8 /

11:18 PM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger James V. West said...

I love giving you wood!

Right now I'm struggling with the drowning feeling too. I've been grumpy as hell because of all the comics work, work work, and baby work going on. Not to mention housework, yardwork, and wife work!

5:18 AM, September 14, 2005  
Blogger C. Clark-Praxis said...

Yeah, I may be getting acclamated to the schedule, but I still don't have time to actually work on things.

12:02 AM, September 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home