Monday, January 30, 2006

All around the world

Battle Royal MX is being seen in half a dozen countries! That's just mind boggling!! I do cringe from time to time on how dated the script feels. Dated in the sense that I understand the format so much better than I did when I wrote it. Peter did a fantastic job on the art, I just feel the story could have used one or two more edits. Well, the best advice I ever got was "Finish it and wince about how much better it could have been later." That was from Neil Gaiman himself and since he's not done too bad for himself, I think it's safe to take his advice.
Also in the news today, the print version of Battle Royal MX is going to press! I received an email this morning from Comixpress. They were very courteous and apologetic and have made amends more graciously. I am very pleased how they recovered. Hopefully I will get a print date on that soon.
I have decided to start posting Xrox on WCN, probably this week. It is a magic and adventure story, so is quite different than BRMX. Plus there are only four characters as opposed to fourteen. The first two installments are penciled and inked by James West who does a fantastic job with this sort of thing. You may know him from such books as Random Order Comics and Games and Pan-Gea. You can see his own work here .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home