Saturday, October 08, 2005

Just like that

It finally happened. It was cold and wet yesterday, last night was in the 60's, and today is still very cold. There is orange and red and yellow showing in the tress. I think the Season is upon us at last! I've decided there's no need to wait around. It's time to bust out the rest of the decoration and the Halloween music and to watch the first of the Halloween movies. I have Evil Dead coming from Netflix. Don't know if I can wait for it to get here. Might pop out to the store today for something else. Not sure what. We might be getting out pumpkin today. Would be cool if we did. We we're supposed to have left hours ago, but both of us are stressed and anxious these days. We've just been sitting around in our robes and talking all afternoon. It's one of the things we love best.
I am a little saddened that my Halloween costume won't be ready (again!) in time for Halloween. It might, I'm not abandoning hope yet. However, I am preparing Plan B, just in case. Not nearly as cool as my original idea, but still pretty nifty.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOM 2005 Book Wraps Up
Well, I am very pleased to say that I have completed my book 'Essential Microsoft Operations Manager' and sent the last of my revisions to my editors.
Really a good blog here! Worth saving or bookmarking. I have a rap music site/blog. It pretty much covers rap music and rap music related stuff. Come and check it out if you get the time.

2:21 PM, October 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home