Monday, May 15, 2006

The next page of Xrox part 2, "Wisdom", is up at Webcomics Nation. Of course, those of you who have taken the time to subscribe to the comic already know this, but a few of you are tardy so you get a gentle reminder to go read the newest page. And while your poking around the web, drop James West a note thanking him for his loyalty to the Empire and all the hard work he's put into Xrox 1 & 2. Complement him on his excellent craftsmanship of this current installment, and don't forget to remind him that you page 3 & 4 have yet to be penciled and there's only a week till the next installment.
Of course, James won't be getting much work done this weekend as he's going to the Small Press And Comics Expo in Columbus, OH. (SPACE). Alas, I cannot leave my Empire and must stoke the coffers with cash to keep the machines running and the buses on time (so to speak). Yes, I can hear your collective sigh of disappointment as The Millenials #1 is such a pretty book and it's all ready for public consumption (well, nearly ready).
Thank your Mother's this Sunday for teaching you how to read so you can enjoy the wonders of the Fandom Empire.
You will also be excited to hear that I started production on Xrox 3 (as yet untitled) this week! Yes! I have one sheet of paper Gessoed and ready to be drawn on! It hangs, pristine and blank, in the studio, just waiting for me to do something with it! Isn't that thrilling!!
Now, as soon as I catch up on this season of Lost, I'll draw something on it....

As usual, keep those emails coming! My greatest reward in this endeavor is your generous outpourings of support. Without it, I'd just be sending strange emails out into the ether with no sign of ever reaching anyone. Rather like throwing fish into space. What a sad and forlorn thought, isn't it?
Well, fortunately, I have you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home