Monday, May 15, 2006

A Glorious and Somber Day for the Empire

(written St. Patrick's Day, 2006)
Today's installment of Battle Royal MX is the last installment of Battle Royal MX for a good while. Yes, through many glorious and much camaraderie we have come to the end of our rambling preamble. Twenty glorious pages of pop culture chaos, witty postmodern criticism, and ravishing sequential design and yet we're just getting started. I was fairly certain when I started posting BRMX that it was more or less a last hurrah for the story, but due to the flood of emails I receive every week from all of you, I am compelled...nay! FORCED to continue the tale!
I just don't know when the next chapter will be ready. If I can find someone as deft and dedicated and skilled and generous as Peter Bergeron to handle the art chores for chapter 2, things will progress very quickly. If I step up to the plate and put my mad art skills to the challenge and draw the second chapter myself...we could all be waiting awhile.
But fret not! You will still receive your weekly dose of Fandom Mayhem every Friday!! There's still plenty of pages left on Xrox "Monsters" and I've already received several pages on the second part of that story "Tales".
Wow! I can actually hear your collective sigh of relief!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

C. Clark-Praxis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home