Monday, March 20, 2006

A Somber and Auspicious Day for the Empire

Friday I posted the last page of Battle Royal MX One. This is a great accomplishment. However, as it is the last page of artwork I have on the series, I am sad. As I posted I thought "There will be no Battle Royal MX updates on Friday anymore."
But just when I thought all was lost, Bryon Vaught initiated talks to do art chores on a second issue of BRMX! I'm very excited!! I have wanted to work with Bryon for a long time and have long thought his linework is perfect for the series. Thanks Bryon and welcome aboard!
We have nearly all the details of our collaboration worked out. This neccessitates that I get the second issue scripted and fast!
Stay tuned to this location for updates on this project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home