Monday, May 15, 2006

It's Hard out here for an Emperor

(originally written Friday, April 21st 2006)
I got a administrative and domestic duties to tend to in addition to being Patter Familias and Sovereign of a vast multimedia empire that spans not just cyber space but the breadth of the human imagination as well. Thus on some days, like today, I am very tardy in posting the latest installments of Xrox or Battle Royal MX. I'm sure by this late hour many of you are feeling quite uncertain about my ability to rule. I'm sure none of you would ever say so, but I don't doubt you think it. My most important duty is to you, my loyal fans, my legion of legions, for without you this would all truly be vanity of vanities. No matter how much paperwork is on my desk or how many domestic duties are clamoring for attention, I should never leave you hanging so long for that which sustains us all, the story.
Today's installment is the last installment of "Monsters". James has already submitted several pages of the next chapter of Xrox called "Wisdom" I think. ( I think I change the title every week.) I have some frantic lettering to do between now and next Friday but I am certain I can have the first installment up in time.
Don't forget to keep those cards and letters coming! It is your feedback and input that makes this truly worthwhile. I love hearing what you think and I do truly consider everything bit of feedback I receive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home