Friday, July 01, 2005

Gibbering Mouther

Rob "The Luddite" Crabtree, fellow Magus Council member, pointed out that in my inebriated state Wednesday it wasn't entirely clear that The Millenials wasn't going to press today. I will, however, easily make a July 8th deadline, which is still "The first of July" so that I'll be within the boundaries I set for myself.
Which means I should spend some time today polishing up the few rough bits...but I don't wanna!! I spent all day sucking down cathode (or whatever comes off of a computer) rays yesterday. Today I had planned to decent into my underground lair and putter about in my studio. The mojo is just right, still not totally together, but the vibes are kickin'!
I am going to work on layouts for Xrox #2. I'm ahead of schedule but I'm digging the way my ability to visually tell a story is growing. My powers seem to be increasing at an exponential rate. (and maybe they are, how does one measure such things?)
So, hopefully everyone is clear about the situation. Enjoy yourselves. Go look at Matt Dembicki's page. He's a great guy and a great artist and deserves our love and devotion. So does Rafer Roberts. Plastic Farm is really good and quite ambitious. I wouldn't lie to you.
Well, not about that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home