Friday, June 10, 2005

Anticlimaxing

Here I am. Building the blog. Muttering crazy magic into a vast, hollow, dark room without an echo to mark their passing. Much like throwing a fish into space.
Why am I here? I publish comics. Or rather, I will. It's an incredibly tedious process, but I've enough social grace to spare you the details. I've got a press date of July 1st, and that's just to get the material to the printer. I think you can expect to see a book by August.
What's the book about? Um...well, it's a commentary on our technologically dependant, media saturated, celebrity obssessed culture in the form of a post modern mythology expressed as a four color adventure. Basically.
I'd like to say more, but I'd rather people read it and make up their own mind.
I've got more projects in the work. See "Fish in space" comment above.
Watch this space for updates.

4 Comments:

Blogger James V. West said...

Throwing fish into space is dangerous, my friend. But you go ahead and toss the cod real nice!

3:03 PM, June 10, 2005  
Blogger C. Clark-Praxis said...

Don't you agree that fish in space is a great name for a rock band?

1:51 PM, June 12, 2005  
Blogger James V. West said...

Indeed. It is.

7:29 AM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger C. Clark-Praxis said...

Tremendous merit? Wow, even the guys in tights fighting each other? Never mind, that's the subject of my next post...

4:39 PM, June 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home