Friday, July 07, 2006

Faith in the Empire

In order to quell the impending riot in Land of the Future I have made an update to my website. Poor James is still lost in the fever dreams of Artist's Malaise and I am, though a great Emperor, sadly unable to fill his mighty shoes. In order to quench your appetite for all things Fandom, I have posted some pages that I had thought to release later on. There are some notes taken from the unpublished (and still in the works) Guide to Xrox. A little info on races, places, faces, that sort of thing. There are several pages on the Mydgians, though the other pages have less text and more images. If James isn't any better by next week, I'll post the next installment.
Also, under the BRMX branch of the Empire, I've posted some of the sketches Bryon Vaught has sent me for Battle Royal MX #2. I'm sure by now you've all been to his website and are familiar with Bryon's tight, dynamic pencil work, but what you haven't seen is what happens when that pencilwork is married to the hip style of the Empire!
Send James a cyberhug and wish him over his Malaise quickly. And send one to Bryon as well. He's the father of three now, you know.
And as usual, keep those cards and letters coming! Without your constant feedback I would long ago have succumbed to the advanced stages of Artist's Malaise and have melted into a pool of Slack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home